Happy Thursday everyone! And you know since it is Thursday, it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Inspiration. This week we have a color inspiration for you – Peek-a-boo Peach, Crumb Cake and Dapper Denim…what a pretty combo.
I’ve been ‘itching’ to use my new Beautiful You set and thought these colors would be perfect for it and I do like the way this turned out. I think this would brighten anyone’s day.
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crumb Cake – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Falling Petals Embossing folder and add to card front using dimensionals
- Dapper Denim dotted – 1 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out using Los of Labels framelit, stamp image using Memento Black, color using AquaPainter and Peek-a-boo Peach, Dapper Denim and Crumb Cake inks, add to card front using dimensionals
- Peek-a-b0o Peach – 3/4 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add using dimensionals
The Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session will be opening on February 11th! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Peek-a-boo Peach, Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Lots of Labels Framelits, Falling Petals Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!