Yep…you know I LOVE this! I thought I’d share another card I made using thing set and matching thinlits.
This is a version of the card I made for the Control Freak Swap. Although I used the stencil from the Holiday Mini on this, when I did my swap, I stamped the scattered dotted background stamp twice and it gave a very similar look. This is definitely one of those…it looks sooo much better in person kind of cards!
Here’s the details..
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Smoky Slate and scattered dot image twice using Mint Macaron, add band to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White THICK – cut out the large flourish and add to card front front
- Mint Macaron – cut out the medium detailed dragonfly and add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinsetones to finish off!
Don’t you just LOVE simple! I know I do! And speaking of simple…
The Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Edition will be opening soon and NOW is a GREAT time to subscribe if you haven’t.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Mint Macaron|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Detailed Dragonflies Thinlits, Flourish Thinlits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!