Can you believe it…it’s February! And can you feel it…Love is in the Air and that is the theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! I decided to keep mine VERY simple (I know…SHOCKER!)
How’s that for nice and easy! Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Real Red – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out 3 hearts
- Real Red – cut out 1 heart, add to panel
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add Silver Metallic Heart to finish off
See how simple? And it is just as simple to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Edition!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Set(s):||Sealed with Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Real Red, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Love Notes Framelits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!