Happy Thursday everyone and it is the first Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration of February. This week we have a fun sketch and I thought I was being SOOO clever using the Special Reason set…well until I saw that other design team members though the same thing! Great minds think alike! I’m still using that one piece of Crumb Cake/Copper specialty paper so it was my inspiration for my card!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp the greeting using Versamark and copper emboss, layer onto Copper Foil 3 3/4 x 5 (I do cut out the center of the foil piece leaving a 1/2 frame around and attach that to the back), add to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake/Copper specialty dsp – 1/2 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Copper Foil – cut out 2 large outline leaf and 2 small outline leaf, and 1 large flower center and 1 small flower center
- Very Vanilla – cut out solid large flower, stamp smaller flower in Crumb Cake and cut out using matching framelit, add small copper flower center to the small flower
- Crumb Cake – cut out outline large flower, layer on solid Vanilla piece, add copper flower center
- Layer everything onto card front (small flower was added using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out the great designs from our design team – Create with Connie and Mary.
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Affectionately Yours dsp, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Stylish Stems Thinlits, Copper Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!