Can you believe it…tomorrow is FEBRUARY!!! What I love best about February is the next month is March and then we are on the downside of winter – a girl can hope!
The other good thing about February is that it is the month of LOVE (Valentine’s Day) and for our SUO challenge this time our theme is Time for Love. Well I just HAD to use the Sealed with Love set. I had this idea for a card and just went with it!
Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Watermelon Wonder diagonal striped (Tasty Treats dsp) – 3 x 5, add to card front on an angle
- Flirty Flamingo dotted (Incolor Envelope dsp) – 3 x 5, add to card front on an angle
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 x 4 1/4, stamp lips in Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Melon, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Flirty Flamingo and Basic Rhinestone to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Sealed with Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Tasty Treat dsp, Incolor Envelope dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder|
|Other:||Incolor Enamel Shapes, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!