Well the celebration is continuing for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog and this time we are doing cards for kids or teens. Okay…bit of a challenge there for me! But I did come up with something…
I figured if doing a card for a teen girl…you can’t go wrong with pink, black and bling! LOL!!! Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 layered on Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front using dimensionals
- Melon Mambo diagonal stripe – 2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 3/8 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Black print – 1/12 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Stamp girl t-shirt on white print using Memento Black, cut out, add using dimensionals
- Melon Mambo – stamp banner and greeting using Memento Black (I did mask off the candles on each side of the greeting), cut out and add to t-shirt.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to prints and around t-shirt collar to finish off
See…pink, black and bling…perfect for a teen!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Pop of Pink Specialty dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||T-shirt Builder Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!