Happy Thursday everyone! You all know that since it is Thursday it is time for another challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. This week we have a fun color challenge – Pacific Point, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry.
That is a fun color combo from the Party Animal dsp and I just HAD to use the cool diagonal print for my card!
Okay…I have to admit…this is REALLY different for me…I’m not use to this much going on with one of my card! LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Emerald Envy – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Diagonal Stripe – 3 3/4 x 5 1/8 add to card front
- Whisper White THICK AND Basic Black – cut out the balloon pop out panel..layer the white on top of the black off setting it some so that it creates the shadow; add to card front using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point – cut out dotted balloon, add to balloon panel with the Crushed Curry one added using dimensionals
- Pacific Point – cut out little bow and add to panel
- Crushed Curry – stamp banner and greeting using Memento Black, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
I think this would be a really card for a kid! Don’t forget to check out the great designs from our design team – Create with Connie and Mary.
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Basic black, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point|
|Other:||Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!