Happy Tuesday! I had yesterday off and it was WONDERFUL having an extra day off. I got the first draft of a big project I’m working on done of Friday so I actually had a little break – YAY!!!!
Well…it’s time for another SUO Challenge and our theme is ’embossing’ either dry or heat embossing…I decided to go with BOTH!
Do you LOVE the new Happy Celebrations set? I know that I do! Here’s the details…
- Watermelon Wonder – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White THICK – just a little note…I found that the THICK Whisper White really works the best with these embossing folders! 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through the ‘happy’ Celebrations Duo Embossing folder then stamp the paint ‘swish’ (that’s what it looks like to me!) in Daffodil Delight, Peek-a-boo Peach, and Watermelon Wonder, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card fornt
- Basic black – punch out large balloon and a 1/8 x 2 3/4 sliver
- Silver Glimmer – punch out small balloon and a 1/8 x 2 3/4 sliver, add the ‘slivers’ behind the balloons and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Versamark and white emboss, add using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Daffodil Delight, Peek-a-boo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Versamark|
|Other:||Celebrations Duo Embossing Folder, Balloon Duo Punch, White Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!