Happy Sunday! I think I’ve mentioned before just how happy I am that we have an AMAZING dragonfly set and framelits in the Occasions mini. Major happy dance! This month I used these for my project on Create with Connie and Mary January Mini Edition.
I saw the challenge for The Paper Players today and just had to do this card. The challenge is black, white and one other color…I went with Daffodil Delight!
Here’s the detail…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8 add to card front on an angle using dimensionals
- Black/White print (Pop of Pink dsp) – 3 1/4 x 4 /12, add to card front
- Whisper White THICK – cut out large dragonfly, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – cut out one of the small dragonflies from the cluster of little dragonflies and hope from the Sunshine Wishes Framelits, add both using dimesnionals
Pretty cool! And remember if you would like my project from the Create with Connie and Mary January Mini Edition (along with 14 fabulous cards featuring three different sets and another delightful 3D project) it’s not too late to subscribe…head over to Create with Connie and Mary website and subscribe now. You can also subscribe to both January AND February and you will receive the bonus tutorial that is already available. January edition opened on the 11th.
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Daffodil Delight, Pop of Pink dsp|
|Other:||Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Sunshine Wished Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!