Are you having a good January? Are you Sale-a-brating? If you haven’t sale-a-brated yet, now is a great time!
I’m such a pushover for a great flower set and I just love the Avant Garden set in the the SAB brochure. Mostly I love the ‘watercolor’ looking pieces…not so much the line one…have to play with that some. When I was trying to decide on a set for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week – Real Red, Kraft (or Crumb Cake) and Black. Originally I was going to a ‘Valentine’ card but Connie did one and I went in a different direction.
Here’s the details –
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded, round the bottom left corner
- Kraft – okay this piece was on my desk and just worked – 4 1/4 x 4 1/2, cut the edge or the left side on angles (you can see from the picture it’s not straight across) add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 5 1/2 add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp flower in Real Red twice – once ‘full strength’ and one stamped off, flower center – once “full strength” in Memento Black and once stamped off, stamp ‘splatter’ in Crumb Cake and greeting in Memento Black; round bottom left corner and add to card front using dimensionals
- Take the backs off some Perfect White Accents and add to card front using Tombow Glue – I love the clear look you get when you take the back off these!
Did you know that YESTERDAY the Create with Connie and Mary January Mini Edition opened? No…really it did and it is easy to subscribe…
The Create with Connie and Mary designers are getting ready to open the JANUARY 2017 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get a free VALENTINE BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes 14 EXCLUSIVE step-by-step tutorials…12 unique cards featuring three stamp sets and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club, class or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All 14 projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you have them immediately and will not be shown anywhere else online.
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Now is a GREAT time to sign up so head over to Create with Connie and Mary website and subscribe now. When you subscribe to both months, you will receive the bonus tutorial that is already available. January edition opens on the 11th.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Kraft|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Real Red|
|Other:||Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!