I don’t know if I mentioned this but I am SOOOOO happy that SU has a dragonfly set…SOOOOO happy!
The best part of this set is that I LOVE the way it pairs with the flourish…it’s like they were made to go together!
The Create with Connie and Mary January November Mini Session will open in TWO DAY…WOOO HOOO!!! and I got to use the Dragonfly Dreams set and thinlits! But here’s a card I made for today…here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting using Versamark and gold emoboss
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add Smoky Slate panel and add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the flourish and add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out the dragonfly and add using dimensionals
Wasn’t that easy? And it is easy to subscribe…
The Create with Connie and Mary designers are getting ready to open the JANUARY 2017 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get a free VALENTINE BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes 14 EXCLUSIVE step-by-step tutorials…12 unique cards featuring three stamp sets and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club, class or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All 14 projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you have them immediately and will not be shown anywhere else online.
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Now is a GREAT time to sign up so head over to Create with Connie and Mary website and subscribe now. When you subscribe to both months, you will receive the bonus tutorial that is already available. January edition opens on the 11th.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Flourish Thinlits, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!