Happy Sale-a-bration everyone! Welcome to the first Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop of 2017…and we are celebrating with Sale-a-bration! Oh the fun!
Oh…I absolutely LOVE the look of this card…it is just HAPPY! And with the cold and snow where in Ohio…I need HAPPY!!!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Flirty Flamingo and Peek-a-boo Peach Envelope dsp – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, stamp flower in Peek-a-boo Peach – one ‘full strength’ the other stamped off; stamp again in Flirty Flamingo – one ‘full strength’ the other stamped off, stamp leaves (full strenght and stamped off) around the flowers, stamp the dots using Sahara Sand, stamp greeting using Night of Navy
- Wrap some Night of Navy Baker’s Twine around the panel then add to card front using dimensionals
See…happy card! You know what else makes me happy?
The Create with Connie and Mary designers are getting ready to open the JANUARY 2017 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get a free VALENTINE BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Now is a GREAT time to sign up so head over to Create with Connie and Mary website and subscribe now. When you subscribe to both months, you will receive the bonus tutorial that is already available. January edition opens on the 11th.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Peek-a-boo Peach, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Night of Navy Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!