Are you ready for the new year? I can’t believe it…I start back to school this week…not with classes but with all the stuff I need to do to get ready for school to start. I recently learned how to use Adobe Presenter and am switching over some of my lessons to this to make a couple things easier on my students. Now to test them out in my sections.
And it is also a NEW time at Stampin’ Up with the NEW Occasions Mini and SAB launching tomorrow – WOO HOOO!!! The Theme for SUO challenge this time is New Year…New Stuff…PERFECT!!!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Falling Petals Embossing Folder leaving about 1 1/4″ plain on the bottom, stamp greeting using Tempting Turquoise and add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – 1/4 x 4, add to card frot
- Whisper White – layer the largest Stitched Circle and the larger open flower and fun through the Big Shot at the same time.
- Peek-a-boo Peach – cut out circle using second to largest layering circle framelit, layer the Stitched circle onto this using dimensionals and add to card front.
- Stamp smaller flower using Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise, cut out using corresponding thinlit.
- Gold foil – cut out two of the centers of the small flowers and 4 of the small open leaves, add to flowers and add flowers to card front using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Peek-a-boo Peach, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stylish Stems Thinlits, Falling Petals Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!