It’s so nice having a long weekend! AND still have another day off. The CAS challenge on SCS is to use new stuff…THAT’s an easy one! The problem is figuring out which of my new things to use!
I LOVE the Special Reason set and matching thinlits…the flowers are just so awesome! I decided to keep things nice and simple. And I just love soft pink flowers. It’s hard to see from the picture but I used vellum behind flower and sponged the pink on there so I could have different shades of pink.
Here’s the detail…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and layer onto Pink Pirouette 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out flower outline
- Vellum – cut out the full flower, turn over and sponge using Flirty Flamingo, ad the outline on the front and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 2 5/8, cut on a slant and add to card front
- Pink Pirouette – 3/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Basic Grey, cut into a banner and add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Create with Connie and Mary designers are getting ready to open the JANUARY 2017 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get a free VALENTINE BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Now is a GREAT time to sign up so head over to Create with Connie and Mary website and subscribe now. When you subscribe to both months, you will receive the bonus tutorial that is already available. January edition opens on the 11th.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Silver Glimmer, Vellum|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Stylish Stems Thinlets, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!