Happy New Year’s Eve! Can you believe it..the end of 2016! WHAT A YEAR!! (and we’ll just leave it at that!). And for our Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop we are going to ‘ring in the new’…we all LOVE our NEW STUFF!
The Cake Crazy set was one of the things that caught my eye right off the bat. I love all the layering stamps and fun slants!
Isn’t this fun? I was inspired by the colors in the Animal Party dsp for the colors for my ‘cake’. It is so much fun to do all the pattern layers!
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Emerald Envy/White Confetti print – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 5 1/2 add over the Emerald Envy print
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, stamper the various layers using Memento Black, Crushed Curry, and Emerald Envy, add layer to card front using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry – 3/8 x 2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner and add using dimensionals
- Add a couple Emerald Envy Enamel Stars to finish off.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Party Animal DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy|
|Other:||Incolor Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’ and MERRY CHRISTMAS!