Oooooo…it’s the LAST Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge of 2016 and we have a cool color challenge for you…Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Smoky Slate (or Silver).
The Occasions Mini goes live in a couple days and I have to say DRAGONFLIES…FINALLY!!! I have waited FOREVER for SU to do a dragonfly set and this one has FRAMELITS! AWESOME!!! I couldn’t wait to use it for this last challenge of the year!
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, stamp greeting using Smoky Slate, small splatter using Flirty Flamingo, medium splatter using Pool Party and the very small splatter in Smoky Slate (it’s hard to see from the photo but it’s there)
- Pool Party diagonal print – 3/16 x 5 1/2, add to Whisper White panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out medium dragonfly, add to card front
- Add some Silver Metallic Dots to card front to finish off
Also head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all the great cards from our design team!
|Set(s):||Dragonfly Dream, Gorgeous Grunge|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Subtles dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Detailed Dragonflies Thinlits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!