If you are stopping by to see the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop, we are taking the week off to give our wonderful design team members a break.
This is the last of the cards I designed for my Holiday Card classes. It’s another quick and easy card perfect for the holiday season!
I love the look of red, gold and white together and it makes such a festive card for Christmas.
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp swirl using Versamrk and gold emboss, stamp greeting using Real Red
- Gold/White diagonal strip – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind Whisper White panel and add to card front
- Real Red – cut out solid star, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out small detailed star, add to red star to finish off
|Set(s):||Star of Light|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Neutral dsp Paper Stack, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Real Red, Versamark|
|Other:||Star of Light Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’ and Merry Night Before Christmas!