There is no Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week…we are giving our design team the week off but you can still join our challenge!
Blue, silver and white is such a pretty combination for a Christmas card. This is a card that I did with one of my Holiday Card Classes and wanted to save it to show to all of you close to Christmas.
The little ornaments in the in the Merriest Tag Thinlits set are just so cute and perfect for quick and easy cards!
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Silver Glimmer – 5/8 x 5 1/2 add to card card front
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Pine Bough Embossing Folder, stamp greeting in Night of Navy ink
- Night of Navy – punch out 2″ Circle
- Silver Foil – cut out the tag, layer onto the 2″ Night of Navy circle, add piece of Silver Glitter 3/8″ Ribbon to tag, add tag using dimensionals and wrap ribbon to back of panel and fasten behind the panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Merriest Tags Framelits, 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon Combo, Pine Bough Embossing Folder, 2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!