This is Jolly Friends meets Hang Your Stocking. And this one is another ‘reject’ card. I had actually made this for the SUO challenge earlier this month and decided that it was not elegant enough for the challenge but I did really like it and wanted to share it with all of you!
I really LOVE the look of the Merry Christmas from the Hang Your Stocking set and I wanted to also use the Stitched Shapes framelits – LOVE these! So this is really a nice easy card! Oh…it’s hard to see from the photo but the hat is all gold embossed pieces!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out stitched oval, stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp hat, trim and pompom using Versamark, gold emboss and punch out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp holly using Garden Green and Holly using Cherry Cobbler, cut out with matching framelits, layer and add to hat to finish off
|Set(s):||Jolly Friends, Hang Your Stocking|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gold glimmer|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Versamark|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Christmas Stocking Framelits, Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!