Happy Tuesday everyone! WOW…Christmas is almost here! Around here in Ohio the weather is definitely matching the season. As I write this it is 12 degrees…yep WINTER! (and it hasn’t ‘officially’ started yet!)
This time our theme for the SUO challenge is Circles or Ovals or Squares Oh My! I absolutely LOVE the new Stitched Framelits so I decided to pair that up with ‘sweet’ Tasty Treats dsp and Cool Treats set for a super simple card!
Here’s the details…
- Watermelon Wonder – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Pear Pizzazz print – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Pick three different print and cut our smallest and second to smallest stitched circles, add to card front
- Ice cream print – cut out with second largest stitched circle, stamp You’re and Cool in Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some gold metallic hearts to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Tasty Treats dsp|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!