Here’s another card that I did for one of my Holiday Card Classes.
I just LOVE this pretty color combination – it is so soft and non-traditional and I LOVE non-traditional colors on my Christmas cards!
This really is a pretty simple card to do although there are a couple of little tiny pieces in there with the holly, berry and stocking hanger!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Sugarplum – 3 3/4 x 5
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Sweet Sugarplum print – 1 1/2 x 4, add to panel
- Stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss
- Stamp some of the snowflakes using Sweet Sugarplum
- Stamp snowflake stocking using Pool Party and cut out using matching framelit, cut out stocking top from Whisper White, cut out stocking hanger from Silver Foil, add hanger and stocking top to stamped stocking, tread piece of Silver 1/8″ Tafetta Ribbon through Stocking hanger and add to panel wrapping ends of ribbon behind back of panel, add panel to card front
- Stamp holly using Versamark and silver emboss, stamp berries using Sweet Sugarplum, cut out holly and berries with matching framelits, layer and add to stocking to finish off.
|Set(s):||Hang Your Stocking|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum, Incolor Envelope dsp, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum, Versamark|
|Other:||Christmas Stocking Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8″ Tafetta Ribbon|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!