Okay…almost caught up on the Christmas cards I have made! DANG…I made a bunch of cards this year!
One of the funny things about making cards for classes and my group is that by the time I do all of these, I have enough Christmas cards to send out. Now that isn’t funny but what is funny is that no two people get the same card! I just have to figure out who gets which card…LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crumb Cake – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Cable Embossing folder and add to card front
- Real Red – 3 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Soft Suede, add to card front
- Candy Cane Lane dsp – Peppermint print 3 5/8 x 3/4, cut into banner and add to card front, red multi-color print – 3 1/4 x 1/2, cut into banner and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp gingerbread man using Soft Suede, punch out and add to card front using dimensionals, stamp bow using Real Red, punch out and add to gingerbread man
|Set(s):||Coolie Cutter Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Candy Cane Lane dsp|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Real Red|
|Other:||Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Cable Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!