WOW…Christmas is now right around the corner. Because next Saturday is Christmas Eve, we are taking the week off from the hop so that the design team can enjoy Christmas with the family and friends! So this week our theme is All That Glitters and I have a sparkly card for you!
This just turned out sooooo pretty! I just LOVE the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits! Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Gently Falling Embossing folder and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Versamark and gold emboss, add to card front
- Gold foil – cut out tree, sleigh runner, bow, and three stars, add tree to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper white – cut out top (solid) part of sleigh, layer onto sleigh runner
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer – cut out filigree part of sleigh, add to sleigh and then add gold bow; add to card front using dimensionals
- Add the 3 gold stars to finish off.
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer|
|Other:||Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits, Gently Falling Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’ and MERRY CHRISTMAS!