So I told you yesterday that I made a card for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge but then found my friend Lisa did almost the exactly same card (GREAT MINDS!) . (Well and then I changed it and Tracy and I were on the same track – LOL!!!) Click here for the card I did end up posting!
I thought I’d post my original card today so you can see it and then head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Lisa’s.
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Pine Bough embossing folder, stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler and add to card front
- Gold foil – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Garden Green – cut out one of each of the pine boughs, add to card front
- Early Espresso – cut out two pine cones, add to card fornt
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out smaller bow and add to card front
Also head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all the great cards from our design team!
Looking for ideas for the NEW Occasions Mini and Sale-abration? Then the Create with Connie and Mary December Mini Session is for you!
Our DECEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION is NOW OPEN with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Items we will be using in December Mini Session:
- Succulent Garden Suite
- Sealed with Love Suite
- Yummy in my Tummy
- Avant Garden
- Cool Treats
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today and to check out all the great cards from our design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Pretty Pines Thinliets|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!