Did I mention yet how much I LOVE the Santa Sleigh bundle? No…seriously I really do! I think the tree is the most perfect Christmas tree SU had ever had! I like the tall slender look of the tree and really you can just use the framelit and don’t need to stamp it!
This was another card that I did at the last minute for my stamping group. I wanted to go for a bit of a ‘homespun’ look and I think the Warmth & Cheer dsp really lends itself to that.
Here’s the details…
- Wild Wasabi – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Fancy Frost Specialty dsp – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Garden Green – 3/8 x 5 1/2, add behind the Fancy Frost panel and add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out tree – add to card front
- Gold glimmer – 3 7/8 x 1 1/8, rip and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 1 1/8, stamp greeting using Garden Green, rip along top and add to card front
- Warmth & Cheer Plaid print – cut out Christmas Tree and add using dimensionals
- Gold Foil – cut out bow and add to green plaid tree
- Add some some Gold Metallic Dots to tree and Gold Metallic Stars
|Paper:||Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Warmth & Cheer dsp Paper Stack, Fancy Frost Specialty Paper, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Santa Sleigh Framelits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!