Today we are doing another blog candy. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see who is doing blog candy today!
Okay…this was another of my ‘reject’ cards. I had made this for a holiday card class then decided to go with the gold and vanilla one that I post on the 6th. I still really like this one…I just like the other more for my class!
I LOVE the holly print from the Presents & Pinecones dsp pack. It is just so festive looking and it works so well with so many of the different sets in the Holiday Mini!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Holly Berry print – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to left side of card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the Pine Bough Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler print – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Emerald Envy – stamp bell using Memento Black, punch out
- Cherry Cobbler – stamp bell using Memento Black, punch out, layer the two bells together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – stamp banner greeting using Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Take all 3 of the baker’s twine in the Trio pack and tie together into a bow, add to top of bells
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobbler, Presents and Pinecones dsp|
|Other:||Bell Punch, Pine Bough Embossing Folder, Baker’s Twine Trio Pack, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!