Wow…where is this month going! I can’t believe there are only 2 week until Christmas! This week for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop the team is doing Gold, White and 1 other color. For mine I chose red.
Isn’t this a SWEET little card? This was one of my Christmas cards this year! Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Woodland Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Gold foil – 1 1/4 x 3 5/8, rip along top
- Whisper White – 1 1/4 x 3 5/8, stamp greeting using Real Red, rip along the top, layer gold foil piece behind it and add to card
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer – cut out tree, add using dimensionals
- Gold Foil – cut out reindeer and two stars, add stars to background and reindeer using dimensionals
- Real Red – cut out bow and add to reindeer
Our DECEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION is COMING SOON with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Items we will be using in December Mini Session:
- Succulent Garden Suite
- Sealed with Love Suite
- Yummy in my Tummy
- Avant Garden
- Cool Treats
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Gold Foil, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer|
|Other:||Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits, Woodlands Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’ and MERRY CHRISTMAS!