Don’t forget to head over to the Create with Connie and Mary site to see who is doing blog candy today!
I just realized that I never shared a card that I made for the Control Freak swap. One of the first sets that I HAD to have was the Seasonal Bell set and I just LOVE the blues and purples for Christmas.
This was the first card that I made when I got my ‘new stuff’ for the holiday mini. Can you believe it…it took me THIS LONG to share this!
I have to say…I’ve had fun with this set and will have a few more cards with bells to share still.
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Sugarplum – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Pine Bough Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out two pine boughs and add to card front
- Stamp striped bell using Versamark on Sweet Sugarplum, snowflake bell and banner greeting using Versamark on Pool Party and bow (from Holly Berry) on Rich Razzleberry, silver emboss all; punch out bells and bow, cut out greeting, add all to card front
- Add some Fancy Frost sequins to finish off
Our DECEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION is COMING SOON with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Items* we will be using in December Mini Session:
- Succulent Garden Suite
- Sealed with Love Suite
- Yummy in my Tummy
- Avant Garden
- Cool Treats
*Please be aware that every attempt will be made to use what we’ve listed, however availability from Stampin’ Up! and suitability may change as we are making projects based on our ideas from viewing paper catalogs and not having the items personally in hand to see them.
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Seasonal Bells, Holly Berry Happiness|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Bell Punch, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Fancy Frost Sequins, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!