It’s the first SUO Challenge of December and our theme this time is Holiday Elegance. I have to tell you…I actually made several different cards for this and then decided to use this one (don’t worry, I’ll share the others).
This was a card that we did at one of my Holiday Card Classes and I have to say it was probably my favorite one of that class. I just LOVE how the music paper works with it!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- This Christmas dsp – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front on left side
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front on left side
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the pine bough embossing folder and add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Stamp striped bell 3 times using Momento Black on Very Vanilla, punch out, layer and add to card fornt using dimensionals
- Gold Glimmer – punch out bow using the Holly Berry Builder punch add to to of bells
- Very Vanilla – stamp banner greeting using Momento Black, cut out and add using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, This Christmas dsp, Gold Blimmer|
|Other:||Bell Punch, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Fox Builder Punch, Softy Falling Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!