HELLO everyone! Oh…I’m so excited today! Not only am I going to share with you a card made with the really cool, brand new Lift Me Up set and matching Up & Away Thinlits but because we are doing a little celebrating over at Create with Connie and Mary, LEAVE A COMMENT TODAY (Tuesday, 12/6) and you will be entered into a drawing for MY Blog Candy – a free subscription to Create with Connie and Mary December Mini Edition feature project using NEW STUFF!!! Are you excite? I know I AM!!!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Sky – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Seaside Embossing Folder, layer onto Rich Razzleberry 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Whisper White, cut out several clouds, sponge Smoky Slate around the edges, add to card front
- Cut out the ‘stripes’ for the hot air balloon suing Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum and Pool Party; cut out ‘basket’ from Crumb Cake
- Cut out the Balloon from Whisper White and add the stripes behind it; add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp Greeting using Memento Black, cut out with the largest cloud, sponge with Smoky Slate, add to card front using dimensionals
Our DECEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION is COMING SOON with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Items* we will be using in December Mini Session:
- Succulent Garden Suite
- Sealed with Love Suite
- Yummy in my Tummy
- Avant Garden
- Cool Treats
*Please be aware that every attempt will be made to use what we’ve listed, however availability from Stampin’ Up! and suitability may change as we are making projects based on our ideas from viewing paper catalogs and not having the items personally in hand to see them.
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
Don’t forget to leave me comment today, December 6th to be entered into my drawing for a FREE subscription to the Create with Connie and Mary December Mini Session.
|Set(s):||Lift Me Up|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Up and Away Thinlits, Seaside Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!