Special Announcement – visit my blog on Tuesday (12/6) for the opportunity to be entered to win a special Blog Candy from Create with Connie and Mary!
This would be my Holly Berry Happiness meets Merriest Tags! I was asked by some of my folks to use the Merriest Tags and also the Holly Berry Wishes so I decided to put the two together.
For the holly cluster on the tag they could either build it with individual holly leaves and berries or they could use the single image and just add berries. Both ways were used and they both looked just fine!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, layer onto Cherry Cobbler 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler
- Gold Foil – cut out filigree ornament, add all three of the trio of baker’s twine and add ornament to card front using dimensionals and wrap ends of baker’s twine around back of the panel then add panel to card front
- Stamp holly leaf outline using Momento Black and solid in Emerald Envy, punch out and layer, stamp berry outline using Momento Black and solid using Cherry Cobbler, punch out and add, stamp bow outline using Momento Black and solid using Cherry Cobbler, punch out and add to holly cluster.
|Set(s):||Holly Berry Happiness, Merriest Wishes|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy|
|Other:||Merriest Tags Thinlits, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Baker’s Twine Trio Pack, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!