Special Announcement – visit my blog on Tuesday (12/6) for the opportunity to be entered to win a special Blog Candy from Create with Connie and Mary!
This was a card that I had designed for Holiday card class then changed my mine. It uses the two new embossing powders in the Holiday Mini. I do have to say…they are a bit messy but OH SO SPARKLY in real life!
I thought that the Emerald Envy was a nice touch on the pine boughs and then read was perfect for the greeting!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Emerald Envy- 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front on an angle
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp full pine bough stamp in Mint Macaron, tap with Embossing Buddy to dry, stamp pine needles using Versamark and emboss with the Emerald Envy Glitter Stamping Embossing Powder, stamp greeting using Versamark and emboss with the Real Red Glitter Stamping Embossing powder; ad to card front
- Crumb Cake – cut out two of the solid pine cones
- Gold Foil – cut out two of the open pine cones, layer on the Crumb Cake pine cones and add to card front
- Real Red – cut out big bow and add to top of pine cones
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Mint Macaron, Versamark|
|Other:||Pretty Pines Thinlits, Emerald Envy Glitter Stamping Embossing Powder Real Red Glitter Stampin Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!