Happy December everyone! WOW…I can’t believe that it’s December! We have some more fun Christmas themes coming up this month and we are starting things off with ‘inspired by a Christmas song’. There were so many to go with but I decided to go with ‘Silver Bells’.
Okay…not only did I know that I wanted to do ‘silver bells’ but most of the things I needed for this card I already had done and sitting on the top of my desk! I just love when that happens…just a few additional steps and good to go.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Silver foil – 3 3/4 x 5 – cut out the center creating a frame
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Softly Falling Embossing folder, add to silver frame and add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Lots of Label and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out two pine boughs and add to card front
- Silver foil – cut out a leaf and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp bells and greeting/banner using Versamark, silver emboss, punch out, add using dimensionals
- Silver foil – cut out bow and add to card front
|Paper:||Whisper White, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Bell Punch, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Gently Falling Embossing Folder, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’ and MERRY CHRISTMAS!