Happy Thursday! Today is such a great day. First…it’s December 1st and time for fun sketch challenge for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and second…we (demos) get to order NEW STUFF from the Occasions mini. WHAT could be better than that!
I’ve been on a bit of a kick to use up pieces that are ‘on the top of my desk’ and using those to finish up projects that I need to do. I had these great holly branches already stamped and cut out so I just HAD to sue them!
Here’s the detail…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, stamp greeting on the bottom using Momento Black and add to card front
- Holly print – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2, add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler print – 2 x 2, add to card front
- Stamp holly branch outline two times using Momento Black; stamp solid in one in Mint Macaron and the other in Emerald envy and the berries in Real Red. Cut both out and add using dimensionals; stamp bow outline in Momento Black and solid in Real Red, punch out and add to holly branches
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all the great cards from our design team!
|Set(s):||Holly Berry Happiness|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Presents & Pine Cones dsp|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Real Red, Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy|
|Other:||Holly Berry Builder Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!