I thought that I’d share a card that we did for my stamping group. I love the Cookie Cutter Christmas set and wanted to have some fun with it, the Candy Cane Lane suite, and the cable embossing folder.
This is really a fun and easy card and love the touches of washi tape. I took all the washi tape from this pack with me and each person could pick which ever ones they wanted for their card. I love how easy the punch is to use.
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crumb Cake – 4 x 4 5/8, run through the Cable Embossing folder, sponge some Crumb Cake on the raised areas, add to card front and trim off corners, add some washi tape to the top and bottom
- Striped Candy Cane Lane dsp – 3 5/8 x 3/4, cut into banner and add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Lots of Labels piece, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp Gingerbread man using Soft Suede, punch out, add using dimensionals, stamp bow in Real Red, punch out and add to gingerbread man
- Real Red – 1/2 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Momento Black, cut into banner and add using dimensionals
|Set(s):||Cookie Cutter Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Candy Cane Lane dsp|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Real Red|
|Other:||Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Candy Cane Lane Washi Take, Cable Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!