Sometimes I make cards for a specific purpose and then decide that I don’t like it for that purpose anymore and it ends up on my reject pile. Yep…this one is from my reject pile!
I had originally designed this for a swap then went in a totally different direction with a different set. It really is a nice easy card and over all clean and simple!
Here’s the details…
- Wild Wasabi – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4
- Dotted Cherry Cobbler – 1 1/4 x 4, add to left side of Whisper White piece
- Stamp greeting using Momento Black
- Wrap piece of the Silver Glimmer Ribbon around panel then add panel to card front.
- Stamp bunch of holly branch using Momento Black on Garden Green, cut out, stamp 3 individual small holly outlines on Garden Green punch out and add to holly branch
- Stamp bow outline and berry clusters outline on Cherry Cobbler using Momento Black, punch out, add to holly branch; add to card front
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish off
|Set(s):||Holly Berry Happiness|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Regal dsp Paper Stack|
|Other:||3/8″ Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Basic Rhinestones|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!