Well it’s still the end of November but everywhere you go, it is Christmas! This week the theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop is ‘Homespun Christmas’. To me this is project with a very country feel. I have a fun card for you today!
Doesn’t this feel all warm and cozy? It does to me!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Early Espresso – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp Ho, Ho, Ho in Real Red, snowflake cluster in Crumb Cake and star in Basic Blake to create a ‘background’ paper, sponge edges in Crumb Cake and add to card front
- Cut out tree in Early Espresso and Real Red and add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 x 5, stamp greeting using Real Red and Early Espresso, add to card front
- Multi-colored dotted (Candy Cane Lane dsp) – 7/8 x 1 1/2, cut into a banner, add to card front
- Candy Cane Lane White/Red Baker’s Twine, double it up and tie into a bow, add to top of banner
|Set(s):||Greetings from Santa|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red, Candy Cane Lane dsp|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red|
|Other:||Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits, Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine.|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie or forward (next) to the talented Nicole.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!