Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It is so hard to believe that it is already the end of November and now we are going to be into the fun and hectic holiday season!
I really LOVE the Paisleys & Posies set. I know when I first saw it I thought it really wasn’t ‘my style’ but I really do love the projects I created with it.
This week we have a GREAT color challenge for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge – Cherry Cobber, Delightful Dijon (or Gold) and Crumb Cake (or Kraft). I decided to go with the the Cherry Cobbler, Delightful Dijon and Crumb Cake.
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – 5 x 3 3/4, stamp dotted paisley and small circle image in Crumb Cake, medium pointed petal circle in Cherry Cobbler and large circle image in Delightful Dijon, add to card front
- Whisper White – ink greeting using Cherry Cobbler and Delightful Dijon, cut out using Stitched Oval Framelit add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold metallic shapes to finish off
Also head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all the great cards from our design team!
|Set(s):||Paisleys & Posies|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Delightful Dijon|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!