It’s time again for another SUO challenge. These are always such fun themes and this time is no different. The theme is Holiday Cuteness and I think this little fella in the Jolly Friends set is just SOOOO adorable!
I decided that this pairs so nicely with the Warmth and Cheer dsp and you just want to cuddle this little guy.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 4, run through the Gently Falling embossing folder and add to card front
- Argyle print – 4 1/4 x 2, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – cut out using the NEW Stitched Square framelits, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Stamp fox head in Momento Black, color using Smoky Slate maker, punch out, stamp hat using Cherry Cobbler – punch out, trim and pompom using Momento Black and punch out, stamp scarf using Cherry Cobbler and cut out; layer everything together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp banner in Momento Black and greeting using Cherry Cobbler, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations (and take a peek at our new blog design)!
|Set(s):||Jolly Friends, Sweet Home|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Warmth and Cheer dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Stitched Frames Framelits, Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Fox Builder Punch, Softy Falling Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!