Oh what a fun challenge we have this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. Our theme is non-traditional Christmas colors and to me PINK is the perfect non-traditional Christmas color!
This is another of those FLAT Christmas cards that are perfect for mailing! Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Silver/White Diagonal print – 3/4 x 5 1/s, add to right side of card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss
- Cut out large star in Pink Pirouette and small star using Silver Foil, add to panel
- Stamp larger sparkle in Smoky Slate, smaller sparkle in ink pirouette, add panel to card front
- Silver Foil – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Add some Silver Star Metallic Enamel Shapes to finish off
Pink stars…just PERFECT!
|Set(s):||Star of Light|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Neutrals dsp Paper Pack, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Versamark|
|Other:||Starlight Thinlits, Silver Embossing Powder, Metallic Enamel Shapes|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!