Yep…it’s time for our second Christmas theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. This week it is movement cards and I decided to go with a shaker card. This was one I did as a make and take with my stamping group and really loved the way it turned out!
It’s sooooo hard to get a good shot of a shaker card so that all the little pieces aren’t at the bottom – LOL!!! I ended up laying this one down to show the ‘shaker stuff’ better!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Sugarplum – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting using Sweet Sugarplum and swirl using Pool Party, cut out open star
- Window Sheet – 3 3/8 x 4, add to BACK of the panel, tap with embossing buddy, add foam strips around the star to create pocket for the sequins, tap embossing buddy around the exposed stick part are the inside side of the foam strip to help sequins to not stick, add sequins, remove back from the foam strips
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, add to back of shaker card then add shaker panel to card front
- Add some sequins to the card front to finish off
Don’t you just LOVE shaker cards…and so easy to make!
|Set(s):||Star of Light|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum|
|Other:||Starlight Thinlits, Fancy Frost Sequins, Window Sheet, Foam Adhesive Strips, Embossing Buddy, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!