What a fun color challenge we have for you for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. The colors are Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, and Copper.
For this challenge I wanted to keep the look really clean and simple. This was one I started on way but then ended up here and I do like it!
I haven’t used my Rose Garden thinlits in awhile and thought the leaf would be perfect for the design I had in mind!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, add copper strip 1/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting (from Designer Tin of Cards set) using Night of Navy
- Night of Navy – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind Whisper White panel and add panel to card front
- Mint Macaron – punch out 1 3/4″ circle, add using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – cut out the 3 leaf part of the Rose Garden thinlit, trim and add to card front
- Copper Foil – punch out three 1/4″ circles, add to card front
See…wasn’t that nice and easy?
And it is also quick and easy to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini edition (and at the same time December edition so you earn a bonus project!).
The Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Edition is coming soon! We have some great ideas from the Holiday Mini.
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sign up for BOTH the November and December session and get a bonus project of fun gift card holders! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe now.
Also head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all the great cards from our design team!
|Set(s):||Designer Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Copper Foil|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||1 3/4″ Circle punch, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Rose Garden Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!