Yep…it’s another Christmas Pines card! This was a card I did for my first Christmas Card Class this year and I just live how simple it is and love the ‘non-traditional’ colors!
This was based on a card I saw on Pinterest (SHOCKER!! LOL!!!) and love how simple it is!
Here’s the detail…
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – stamp pine bough using Mint Macaron, Noel using Sweet Sugarplum and berries using Rich Razzleberry, add to card front on an angle
- Silver foil – cut out two pinecones and add to card front
- Rich Razzleberry – cut out smaller bow and add to card front
- Add some Fancy Frost Sequins to finish off
Don’t you just love how quick and easy this is? And it is also quick and easy to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini edition (and at the same time December edition so you earn a bonus project!).
The Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Edition is coming soon! We have some great ideas from the Holiday Mini.
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sign up for BOTH the November and December session and get a bonus project of fun gift card holders! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe now.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Pretty Pines Thinlits, Fancy Frost Sequins|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!