Are you loving the Christmas Pines set and matching thinlits? I know that I am!
I needed a card for a make and take for my stampin’ group and came up with this one. I have to say, I REALLY like this! Really it’s nice and simple and I love the simple colors.
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp snowflake scatter using Crumb Cake and greeting using Cherry Cobbler, layer onto Cherry Cobbler – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out all three sizes of the pine boughs, add to card front
- Kraft – cut out the two mistletoe springs and add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out large bow and add to card front
Yep…that is all there is to this card…SIMPLE! And it is also simple to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini edition (and at the same time December edition so you earn a bonus project!).
The Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Edition is coming soon! We have some great ideas from the Holiday Mini.
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sign up for BOTH the November and December session and get a bonus project of fun gift card holders! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe now.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Kraft|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Pretty Pines Thinlits|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!