Happy November everyone! Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. The team is going to be focusing on Christmas and for our first one we are doing Traditional Christmas Colors – you know red and green!
I have a fun and easy card for you and this is one we did at one of my holiday card classes and it was one of my favorites!
LOVE!!! This is really so quick and easy and FLAT…perfect for your Christmas card!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Real Red, layer onto Emerald Envy – 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front
- Presents & Pinecones dsp – pick 4 print cut each 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White THICK – cut out reideer
- Emerald Envy – cut out wreath and add to reindeer – I put a slit in the wreath to make it easy to add to reindeer
- Real Red – cut out bow…add to wreath
- Add reindeer to card front using dimensionals.
Yep…that is all there is to this cute little bugger! Need to make a couple more of these for this year’s Christmas card stash!
The Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Edition is coming soon! We have some great ideas from the Holiday Mini.
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sign up for BOTH the November and December session and get a bonus project of fun gift card holders! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe now.
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Presents & Pinecones dsp|
|Other:||Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!