Oh…HAPPY NOVEMBER everyone! WOW…I can’t believe it…the year is quickly coming to and end. AMAZING!
This week we have a really cool sketch for you and I have to say…I took some liberties with it but REALLY like the way it turned out. I’ve seen this ribbon treatment on several cards and this is the first time I’ve tried it. LOVE the look!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 run through the Pretty Paisleys folder, layer onto Soft Suede – 5 1/4 x 4 and add to card front.
- Stamp acorns using Delightful Dijon and Soft Suede, punch out, layer acorn tops on acorn bottoms then layer together.
- 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon – fold like picture and use staple to secure. Make two and layer behind the acrons. Add acorns to the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Soft Suede
- It’s a little difficult to see in the picture, but remove back from some Perfect White Accents and add to card front using Tombow Glue.
The design team has such GREAT ideas so head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all their great cards!
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank You|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon|
|Other:||Acorn Builder Punch, 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon, Perfect White Accents, Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder, Handheld Stapler, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!