WOW…October 31st! Happy Halloween everyone! I wanted to take one more opportunity to share a fun Halloween card. These were some ‘odds and ends’ that I had (you guessed it) sitting on top of my desk.
These little pumpkins are just the cutest and I just had to use them. I love the Halloween Night Baker’s Twine and doing 4 layers at once really is a great way to use it (and fill up that big open area at the top of the panel – LOL!)
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/ x 11 folded
- Silver/Black spider web dsp – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Pumpkin Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to silver/black piece
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Momento Black
- Layer 4 strands of the Halloween Nights Baker’s Twine (2 of pumpkin/black and 2 of grey/black), wrap around panel and tie ito a bow. Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp two pumpkins, faces, and stems/leaves using Momento Black, color with Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede markers, cut out; add one directly onto panel and one using dimensionals
|Set(s):||Jar of Haunts, Spooky Fun|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Nights dsp, Pumpkin glimmer|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Halloween Nights Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!