Well…can you believe it…the LAST Thursday in October! WOW! It seems as soon as October is over everyone goes right to the Christmas Holiday! Okay…me too! I’ve been stockpiling Christmas cards I’ve been making so starting in November I’ll have a lot to show you.
But it is still October and we have a fun color challenge for you on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Perfect Plum! Instead of going Halloween with this, I wanted to do a bit of a ‘fall’ feel for my card!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8, run through the Pretty Paisleys Embossing folder, layer onto Perfect Plum 5 1/4 x 4 and add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Momento Black
- Paisleys thinlits – cut leaf out in Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Perfect Plum, add to card front
- Add some Halloween Nights Enamel Dots to finish off
I just love quick and easy cards! The design team has such GREAT ideas so hHead over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all their great cards!
|Set(s):||Designer Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive|
|Other:||Paisleys Framelits, Halloween Nights Enamel Dots, Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!