Time for still more Halloween fun this time with the SUO challenge – Fall Fun! Nothing is more fun in the fall than Halloween!
This tiem I wanted to do something a little bit different…I haven’t used my Hearth and Home Thinlits in a while and thought it would be fun to create a little Halloween scene outside the window! I also wanted to so something a little different with using the ‘Christmas’ paper and not the Halloween Night dsp. I think it turned out pretty good!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic Black – 2 1/4 x 5 1/2, wrap some of the black/pumpkin twine around it then add panel to card front
- Yellow/grey/black plaid print (Warmth and Cheer dsp) – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 add to card front
- Crumb Cake – cut out window and window sill, sponge using Crumb Cake; stamp greeting on sill using Momento Black
- Pumpkin Pie – stamp pumpkins and faces, cut out and add to wind then add window sill
- Dapper Denim – 3 1/4 x 2 1/4
- Delight Dijon – punch out 1 3/4 ” circle, add to denim panel
- Basic Black – cut out tree, add to panel and trim off extra
- Stamp bats using Momento Black
- Add panel behind window frame using dimensional and add window to card front.
Oh how fun! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Basic Black, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Dapper Denim, Pumpkin Pie, Warmth & Cheer dsp|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Halloween Scenes Edgelits, Hearth and Home Thinlits, Halloween Nights Baker Twine, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!