The CAS challenge on SCS this week is to use things on your card for the letters C-A-S. So I decided to join the fun!
For my card C is for Christmas, A is for Aqua (pool party is aqua…right?), S is for Silver, Sparkle and Snow!
The little tree is what is ‘left over’ from the tree ornament in the Merry Tags Thinlits…I thought it just made the CUTEST little tree!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 4, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, wrap two pieces of the Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon around panel and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, stamp merry using Versamark and Silver emboss
- Cut out the Tree Ornament from the Merry Tags set, carefully add the ‘leftover’ pieces to the panel
- Punch out 4 Pool Party 1/8″ circles and add to tree
- Layer onto Pool Party 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 and add to card front using dimensionals
|Set(s):||Holly Jolly Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Pool Party, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Merry Tags Thinlits, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!